Here are notes – the 5 creative ways to communicate meaning:
1) Find an educational component – create a way to learn more details about how to understand your language.
2) Share your creativity with other people – make is accessible.
3) Focus on authentic emotional experiences – share what you feel as well as what you think.
4) Highlight shared experiences of the people who react to what you’re communicating – it takes on a life of it own.
5) Learn from others – communication is a cultural-living-changing thing with a long history.
Links: http://www.heartmath.org and thanks to the mystery did who did the voice ghosting thing I played with in this podcast http://bmir.org.